Children 3 through 12 years are lovingly cared for at Little Village, now and for the past 35 years. We are a Christian Early Learning Center with Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Childcare, Before and After Care options.
Little Village is a participant in the Colorado Shines program and is always striving to provide the best quality care.
Little Village accepts all children without regard to race, creed, or national origin. Handicapped children are also lovingly welcomed when our staff can meet their needs.
Little Village Now Welcomes CCAP Families!
Little Village is pleased to offer a 10% discount to families who serve our country in the military, police force and as firefighters. We thank you!
All families are required to pay a $65 registration fee at the time of enrollment at Little Village. This fee is due annually in August. Back to School Special! Registration fee will be waived when you enroll your child within 48 hours of taking a school tour between August 21-September 29.
Program and Tuition Options
(*Please call for Tuition Rates)
Little Village is happy to partner with you and we offer flexible schedule options for you and your child.
- Full time Childcare (five full days)
- Full Day Childcare (7:00am-6:00pm)
- Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten Only (8:00am-11:30am)
- Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten plus Lunch (8:00am-12:30 pm)
* Children attending Little Village are required to come at least two days per week. Dependent on availability, families select which days they would like for their child's permanent schedule.
- Before Elementary School Care
- After Elementary School Care
*Our full day program includes the academic preschool/pre-kindergarten programs. All children are encouraged to be in attendance by 8:00am.
- Tuition is due at the beginning of the week.
*Little Village does not accept CCAP at this time.